1) Keyboard not responding -- press any key to continue
2) An error occurred, because an unexpected error occurred
3) An error occurred while displaying the previous error
4) No can do -- consult your nearest nerd
6) Non Ducor Duco -- Sic Semper Tyrannis -- Igne Natura Renovatur Integra -- Οι υπολογιστές είναι άχρηστοι, μόνο απαντήσεις μπορούν να δώσουν
6) Internet is down -- no one hears your screams
7) A Bug has been detected in your system -- it has 6 legs -- probably a spider.
8) You have not received an error message recently -- this is a non-error message to let you know we remain vigilant of your intellectual aptitude and overall computer prowess -- Press
9) ERASE ALL -- finished
10) Missile launched
Computer viruses say something about human nature -- human beings are a highly imperfect form of life that can be purposely destructive of others, simply for their own amusement
Quote for the Day -- “Computers are like Old Testament gods -- lots of rules and no mercy.” Joseph Campbell
Bret Burquest is the author of 11 books. He lives in the Ozark Mountains with a few dogs and where cyber friends are at a safe distance, far away.