Sunday, November 30, 2014

Movie Roles -- Quiz



Select the actor/actress who uttered the following line and the name of the movie

1) "Kid, the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia."
A) Montgomery Cliff
B) Bob Hope
C) Paul Newman
D) Ann Baxter
E) Sylvester Stallone

2) "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
A) Ginger Rogers
B) Tom Hanks
C) John Wayne
D) Sophia Loren
E) Art Carney

3) "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
A) Robert Blake
B) Bing Russell
C) Clark Gable
D) Elizabeth Taylor
E) Jack Carter

4) "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
A) Kevin Costner
B) Daniel Baldwin
C) Victor Mature
D) Joan Crawford
E) Myrna Loy

5) "I am serious… and don't call me Shirley."
A) James Arness
B) Harpo Marx
C) James Stewart
D) Burt Reynolds
E) Peter Graves

6) "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." 
A) Billy Dee Williams
B) Helen Hunt
C) Carole Lombard
D) Judy Garland
E) Roseland Russell

7) "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
A) Martin Sheen
B) Karl Malden
C) Audie Murphy
D) Steve McQueen
E) Robert Duvall

8) "This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok."
A) Burt Lancaster
B) Tom Selleck
C) Jane Fonda
D) Gregory Peck
E) Randolph Scott

9) "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"
A) Nicholas Cage
B) Mae West
C) Danny Glover
D) Bette Davis
E) Ann Baxter

10) “Hail, hail Freedonia.”
A) Elsa Maxwell
B) John Lennon
C) Sophie Tucker
D) Groucho Marx
E) Connie Stevens

11) "Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?"
A) Kurt Russell
B) Sam Wallace
C) Val Kilmer
D) Frank Sinatra
E) Billy Bob Thornton

12) "Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand."
A) George Kennedy
B) Strother Martin
C) Wayne Rogers
D) Dennis Hopper
E) Paul Newman

13) "I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."
A) Sylvester Stallone
B) Marlon Brando
C) Warren Beatty
D) Mickey Rourke
E) Jackie Coogan

14) "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."
A) Peter Finch
B) John Cassavetes
C) Eric Idle
D) William Holden
E) Faye Dunaway

15) "Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
A) Charlie Sheen
B) Dean Martin
C) Peter Sellers
D) Woody Allen
E) Michael Palin

16) "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
A) John Belushi
B) John Vernon
C) John Cleese
D) John Cusack
E) John C. Riley

17) "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
A) Anthony Hopkins
B) Anthony Perkins
C) Anthony Quinn
D) Anthony Hall
E) Anthony Quayle

18) "If you won't sleep with me this time I want you to know that you can call me up anytime you want and we'll make some kind of arrangement."
A) Robert Webber
B) Shirley MacLaine
C) Ida Lupino
D) Anne Bancroft
E) Cary Grant

19) "Birds cannot tell time, Kemo Sabe."
A) Johnny Depp
B) Charles Bronson
C) Howard Keel
D) Manu Tupou
E) Cheech Marin

20) "She's my daughter!...She's my sister! She's my daughter! My sister, my daughter...She's my sister and my daughter."
A) Joan Fontaine
B) Angelina Jolie
C) Faye Dunaway
D) Ellen Burstyn
E) Minnie Driver

21) "Here's looking at you, kid."
A) Donald Sutherland
B) Humphrey Bogart
C) George Peppard
D) James Mason
E) Eli Wallach

22) "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
A) Marilyn Monroe
B) Meryl Streep
C) Basil Rathbone
D) Bela Legosi
E) Gloria Swwanson

23) "Rosebud."
A) Spencer Tracy
B) Orson Welles
C) Robert Preston
D) Doris Day
E) Raymond Massey

24) "I'm walking here!! I'm walking here!!"
A) Dustin Hoffman
B) Lee Marvin
C) Lee J. Cobb
D) Karl Malden
E) John Voight

25)"You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."
A) Julia Roberts
B) Mira Sorvino
C) Lauren Bacall
D) Fran Drescher
E) Ann-Margret

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 


ANSWERS

1) C -- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
2) B -- Forrest Gump
3) C -- Gone With the Wind
4) A -- The Usual Suspects
5) E -- Airplane
6) D -- The Wizard of Oz
7) E -- Apocalypse Now
8) B -- Quigley Down Under
9) D -- All About Eve
10) D -- Duck Soup
11) A -- Tombstone
12) E -- Cool Hand Luke
13) B -- On the Waterfront
14) A -- Network
15) D -- Annie Hall
16) B -- Animal House
17) A -- Silence of the Lambs
18) D -- The Graduate
19) A -- The Lone Ranger
20) C -- Chinatown
21) B -- Casablanca
22) E -- Sunset Boulevard
23) B -- Citizen Kane
24) A -- Midnight Cowboy
25) C -- To Have and Have Not
___________

Quote for the Day -- "Always make the audience suffer as much as possible." Alfred Hitchcock
___________

Bret Burquest is the author of 10 books. He lives in the Ozark Mountains with a couple of dogs and was cast in the role of "ticket taker" in a school play in 5th grade many moons ago.
___________
-
-

No comments: