Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quote Quiz 2

1) "I used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion."
A) George Carlin
B) Britney Spears
C) Albert Einstein
D) Mahatma Gandhi
E) Charlie Sheen

2) "Tomorrow it'll all be over, then I'll have to go back to selling pens again."
A) Johnny Yuma
B) Johnny Depp
C) Johnny Cash
D) Johnny Carson
E) Johnny Appleseed

3) "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
A) Tony Soprano
B) Frank Sinatra
C) Alexander the Great
D) Rocky Balboa
E) John F. Kennedy

4) "I always knew I was destined for greatness."
A) Oprah Winfrey
B) Richard Nixon
C) Harrison Ford
D) Lady Gaga
E) Cassius Clay

5) "I never said most of the things I said."
A) Harry Truman
B) Whoopi Goldberg
C) Daffy Duck
D) Yogi Berra
E) Rush Limbaugh

6) "A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming."
A) Little Richard
B) Jane Fonda
C) Steven Spielberg
D) Rosie O'Donnell
E) Orson Wells

7) "I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and fries."
A) Erma Bombeck
B) Bill O'Reilly
C) Stephen King
D) J.D. Salinger
E) J.K. Rowling

8) "I buy expensive suits -- they just look cheap on me."
A) George H.W. Bush
B) Conan O'Brien
C) Ron Paul
D) Warren Buffett
E) Jerry Seinfeld

9) "I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair."
A) Hillary Clinton
B) Lady Gaga
C) Ruth Bader Ginsburg
D) Miss Piggy
E) Elton John

10) "If my films make at least one person miserable, I feel I've done my job."
A) Alfred Hitchcock
B) George Lucas
C) Roman Polanski
D) Woody Allen
E) Ingmar Bergman

11) "There's nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you're insightful about it."
A) John Quincy Adams
B) Barbara Walters
C) Isaac Newton
D) Rick Santorum
E) Dennis Miller

12) "Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers."
A) Bertrand Russell
B) Janis Joplin
C) Bill Maher
D) Ayn Rand
E) Oscar Wilde

13) "I am not afraid -- I was born to do this."
A) John Glenn
B) Jimmy Carter
C) Joan of Arc
D) Osama Bin Laden
E) Barbra Streisand

14) "I'm the flavor of the month."
A) George Clooney
B) Lindsay Lohan
C) LeBron James
D) Coco Chanel
E) Nancy Pelosi

15) "May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine."
A) Bela Lugosi
B) Frank Sinatra
C) Dirty Harry Callahan
D) Bo Diddley
E) Socrates

16) "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
A) Tina Fay
B) Bruce Willis
C) Pretty Boy Floyd
D) Catwoman
E) Carl Jung

17) "A man can't ride your back unless it's bent."
A) B.B. King
B) Martin Luther King
C) Billy Jean King
D) King Arthur
E) King Creole

18) "When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around."
A) Mitt Romney
B) Willie Nelson
C) Pablo Picasso
D) Alice in Wonderland
E) Randy Moss

19) "I have to be seen to be believed."
A) Queen Elizabeth II
B) Uri Geller
C) Marlon Brando
D) Angelina Jolie
E) Brad Pitt

20) "If your mama had to tell you you're a knucklehead, you probably are a knucklehead."
A) Daniel Baldwin
B) Alec Baldwin
C) Stephen Baldwin
D) Billy Baldwin
E) Charles Barkley
________________

ANSWERS: 1-C, 2-B, 3-E, 4-A, 5-D, 6-B, 7-C, 8-D, 9-A, 10-D, 11-E, 12-B, 13-C, 14-A, 15-B, 16-E, 17-B, 18-B, 19-A, 20-E

SCORES:
20 -- Highly unlikely
16-19 -- Get a life
11-15 -- Not bad
5-10 -- Okay
1-4 -- Pinhead
zero -- Highly unlikely
___________

Quote for the Day -- "We thought that we had the answers -- it was the questions we had wrong." Bono
___________

Bret Burquest is the author of 8 books, including THE REALITY OF THE ILLUSION OF REALITY, ORB OF WOUNDED SOULS and PATH TO FOURTH DENSITY (available on Amazon). He lives in the Ozark Mountains with a dog named Buddy Lee and where answers are often in the form of a question.
___________
-
-

No comments: